Benjamin Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> emitted:
  Changing your procmail recipe's match line to

* ^TOgnhlug@.*zk3.dec.com

will solve this problem nicely.  :-)

I don't know procmail's configuration semantics, but I would
*beg*/*plead* that whatever recipe you use, that it point
simply to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' WITHOUT regard to any particular
node name that you might happen to stumble across (such as,
in particular, MINE). The reason is that there is a peculiarity
with our majordomo setup here, whereby I cannot post stuff to
the list from my account on the production servers. I have to
use my workstation. However, all too often, people will reply
to it, thinking it's the correct address. It wastes our internal
bandwidth for incoming mail to bounce through the mail router to
my node only to be told, "no, go back to the mail router" and
then be re-routed correctly. No, I don't know the technical reasons
for it, and no, I don't want to debate it as I know I can't change
it (politely nod your heads and assume we have a security issue
surrounding all this, OK?), and that's the way it is... for now...
Pending today's balloting...

Thanks,

Bayard
Bayard R. Coolidge      N1HO    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed are
Compaq Computer Corp.           solely those of the author, and not
Nashua, New Hampshire, USA      those of Compaq Computer Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (DEC '77-'98)              or any other entity.
"Brake for Moose - It could save your life" - N.H. Fish & Game Dept.