>From the article:
"The nine states have offered several new examples of alleged predatory behavior by
Microsoft"

Alleged predatory behavior?  We should hold a contest to see who can come up with
the most quotes from Gates, Ballmer, etc. about predatory Microsoft business
strategies.

-Mike-

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20020325/ap_on_hi_te/microsoft_antitrust_233