Benjamin Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>   I don't think we have ever defined a formal membership requirement.  For
> that matter, I don't think we have ever formally defined GNHLUG.  :-)
>
>   Speaking for myself -- strictly my opinion here -- I have always thought
> of being subscribed to this mailing list as being both necessary and
> sufficient for being considered a GNHLUG member.

That seems to be common among Linux user groups. For my part, when people
ask about BLU membership I tell them it's the union of list subscribers
and meeting attendees.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER [EMAIL PROTECTED] / YAHOO abreauj
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9