The web site http://thomas.loc.gov (no "www") should list it. It has
been around since early 1996 and has gone through several face changes
since then. It comes with an excellent search engine which can locate
and display the text of any bill introduced to either House and all the
subsequent changes/amendments. If such a bill was signed into law, that
should be shown clearly. There are many different kinds of keys that can
be used for search on that site. If I am not mistaken, last time I
visited it, it listed bills dating back to at least 1992, if not earlier.

Beware that the above "Thomas" web site has a certain latency, which  in
the past I  found it to be of the order of one day. Some legislators
seem to be aware of it and try to circumvent it by introducing their
bills as amendments to bills about to be voted on.

CF