On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, at 9:51pm, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> There's an article in this months Linux Journal which sez that I'm able to
> configure my browser to only allow visits to P3P certified sites.

  Am I the only one who thinks P3P is a joke?  I mean, you're asking a site
you don't trust if you should trust them to protect your privacy.  (If you
trusted them, you would not have to ask them about their privacy policy.)

  This is kind of like asking the guy on the street corner, "So, this watch
is not stolen, right?"

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>