I've recently become (luckily or unluckily, depending on your view) the
recipient of an old Sparc 5 that I would like to set up as a linux
server in my home network.

What I'm looking for is if anybody has any experience with distros that
are *still being maintained* for the sparc architecture?  I'd love if it
was Debian-ish, but Woody doesn't seem to be available for sparc?

In any case, I'll be interested to hear your feed back.  Thanks in
advance.

--
Failure is NOT an option!
It comes bundled with Windows(TM).