Jerry got this and forwarded it to me. I'm posting it because we have a
number of jobless people who might be looking for this (mostly)
Linux-based avenue of job hunting.

If anyone actually finds it useful, you might want to post a review on
our web site: http://news.gnhlug.org/reviews.php

Actually, if you find anything useful that's Linux related, you may want
to post a review on that web page!

--Bruce