Heckle Ben??  I'm so glad there's more than one Ben here ;)  On the other
hand, I may change my name to Bem so that there's no confusion with who's
being heckled :)

 On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

                And this gray spirit yearning in desire
                To follow knowledge like a sinking star,
                Beyond the utmost bound of human thought.
                                - Lord Alfred Tennyson