From: Benjamin Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 9:40 AM
To: Greater NH Linux Users' Group
Subject: Re: Apache configuration question

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, at 9:31am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Apache (1.3.23)  by default appears to run single threaded.

  Every Apache I've ever seen (on Unix, anyway) uses multiple processes, not
threads.  The number of processes ("servers") is controlled by the
MinSpareServers, MaxSpareServers, StartServers, and MaxClients directives.

  Things may be different on Win32, and/or with Apache 2.0, but I'm assuming
neither of those apply here.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>