Round Trip Time, I believe.  It's tracking how long it takes for the other
box to respond.  If it grows too large, it'll take forever for nmap to
finish... usually this happens when you try to scan a firewall in stealth
mode, not sure if one stealth is the same as the rest.

Ben

--

There are always ears on the other side of the wall.