From: Brian Chabot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 1:37 PM
To: Greater NH Linux Users Group
Subject: Slightly OT: Xyplex Terminal Servers

Hey all,

I recently began playing with a couple Xyplex MaxServer terminal servers
and found they require a boot image sent to them vie any of several
protocols.

Does anoyon here know of where I can get a bootable image for these
things without paying the extortion that iTouch (current owners of
Xyplex) are charging for a support contract? (I don't need support at
the moment.  I just need a fscking boot image)

To make this almost on topic, I do plan to set this up with a Linux
bootp server. <G>

Thanks,

Brian

|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                Spam me and DIE!       |
|                 http://www.datasquire.net                   |
|                 Co-Founder & Co-Owner of                    |
|              Data Squire Internet Services                  |