Well, we can assume that it is after the actual wedding (since the groom is
in the presence of the bride in her full regalia), but before they actually
left for the honeymoon.

Hmmm, my computer is probably the last thing that I would be using at that time,
but I note that both of them are busy at the keyboard, so it looks like a long
and happy relationship.

Best of luck!

md
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(SM)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         80 Amherst St.
Voice: +1.603.672.4557       Amherst, N.H. 03031-3032 U.S.A.
WWW: http://www.li.org

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
(SM)Linux International is a service mark of Linux International, Inc.