On Mon, 20 May 2002 16:51:53 -0400
Jon Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Another possibility is Daniel Webster College.  As I think I told you, I visited
> them the night they were starting their .NET training, but they were interested
> in making a firmer contact with GNHLUG and offered the use of their facilities
> for meetings.

Sorry to hear about stumbling into a .NET Night.  No wonder you felt a need to
travel.  Was even Brazil far enough?    :)

Seriously, I see possible benefits to DWC.  The auditorium, if we can get it, is
great for presentations.  And being close to students is one of the things we might
want to put in our charter.

Bill