I dunno - I'm sorta burned out on this topic. We've been here so often
before...

So, let anarchy prevail! Whoever can get a charter passed by our
"general membership" - more power to ya! (And I've got this wonderful
chairmanship I can give ya too!)

And then someone can post it on the web site (or at least
wiki.gnhlug.org so people can comment on it).

--Bruce