It's kind of ironic they're switching to Linux.  They used to use
diskless Sun systems.  If Sun did Linux, they might still be using sun.

It's also ironic that Disney gets to keep their characters out of the
public domain.  I guess they remember the $$$ they've made off public
domain characters like Cinderella, etc....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, at 4:04pm, Jon Hall wrote:
>> Remember that Disney also was well behind the "Sonny Bono" extension of
>> the copyright period to 90 ears, er, ah, years.
>
>  For those who are not aware, maddog is referring to Disney's practice of
>paying Congress to extend copyright for 10 to 20 years every time the
>copyright on their "Mickey Mouse" (C)(TM)(R) character is about to expire.
>
>  "Invest in America -- buy a Congressman!"
>
>  ("Mickey Mouse" is a registered trademark and copyright of Walt Disney
>Corporation.  Use of the term "Mickey Mouse" in this message is in no way
>intended to imply ownership or license.  Please do not send jackbooted thugs
>to my house to confiscate my computer, my laptop, my Palm Pilot, and/or my
>cell phone.)
>
>--
>Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>| The opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not |
>| necessarily represent the views or policy of any other person, entity or  |
>| organization.  All information is provided without warranty of any kind.  |

-------
Tom Buskey