Can we *please* switch to mailman for the list someday?  It seems
every time I post to this list, I'm bombarded with bounces.  Mailman
handles bounces quite well.  (Not to start a flamewar, or anything ;-)
  I don't remember if this was discussed before, but I'd like to know if
there's any bias against mailman, or if our use of majordomo is mostly
historical.
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator