Counterpane provides this service.  They're about the best in my opinion,
but I believe SANS does it too?  I'd have to look that one up.  If you
want the best, Counterpane... If cost is a big factor, you can usually
find people around who do this type of thing as a consultant.

I -believe- Belsarius (sp?) used to do this and was based out of this
area, but it's been awhile since I've checked on them.

Ben

--

Like playing a harp before a cow...