A friend of mine has a web site for his business which is presently
hosted by geocities. It's a simple HTML only web site with a lot
of JPEG images (I maintain it for him).  We'd like to find a better
web host with more available space and no ads or other such nonsense.
I've looked around a bit and found some that offer 50MB of space for about
$5/month which seems cheap enough. His domainname is already registered
with namesecure.com. I'm looking for comments and recommendations,
anyone?

Two I'm considering are:  www.featureprice.com
                          www.your-site.com

-Andrew Gaunt