In a message dated: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:48:08 EDT
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, at 11:26am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Btw, ahm, with all this discussion about headers like M-F-T, why aren't we
>> using the already standard List-* headers?  I would solve a lot of the
>> complaints here!
>
>  Because the configuration of the current mailing list is limited by the
>policies of the environment which hosts it, and we have to live with said
>limitations.  DEC^WCompaq^WHewlett-Packard has been very generous over the
>years in hosting this list for us, for free, with outstanding reliability.

I'm not questioning that.  I know full well that there are politcal
reasons for the way things are.  I'm asking if List-* headers are
even a possibility in Majordomo, which we happen to be using because
of what you just stated.

>It largely comes down to "beggars can't be choosers".  We are working on
>improving things, as you should know, Paul!  :)

I do know, and not questioning that.

>  Why does this topic get revisited every month, by people who should know
>  the answer by now?  :)

Because we like to hear you repeat yourself every few months.  Why is
it that you, of all people consistently forget that the name of the
group is the "Greater New Hampshire Heckle Ben Group" ;)
--

Seeya,
Paul