On Wednesday, July 17, 2002, at 12:13  PM, Kevin D. Clark wrote:

> [please configure your mailer to wrap lines]

Is that the customary setting?  I thought that the burden of wrapping
was upon the client, so that URLs don't get broken, etc.  (I'm not
challenging you, I really am curious.)

> Any sales guy who knows what you know about shell scripts impresses
> me.  I know *very senior* engineers who don't know this stuff.

Is that because they do it in Perl and therefore never use bash, or
because they don't program?  (I hope it's the latter b/c that bodes well
for my current job hunt [server side programming])

Erik