Having a table

  Result_Table  : Gnoga.Gui.Element.Table.Table_Type;

How do I empty it?
I've populated it with data from a recordset,
and now I wan't to rerun the query,
and then fill the same table with a new recordset.

But I do not want to add rows to the table,
I want to empty/reset/clear it before re-populating.

with

   type Default_View_Type is new Gnoga.Gui.View.View_Type with record
      Result_Table  : Gnoga.Gui.Element.Table.Table_Type;
      Run_Query     : Gnoga.Gui.Element.Common.Button_Type;
   end record;

I tried

   procedure On_Click_Run_Query (Object : in out
Gnoga.Gui.Base.Base_Type'Class) is
      View : Bot_Gui.View.Default_View_Access :=
               Bot_Gui.View.Default_View_Access (Object.Parent);
   begin
      View.Result_Table.Remove;
      View.Result_Table.Add_Caption("Today's result");

and it does remove it, but next recordset
is not visible. It looks like it is still
valid in ada, but removed from the DOM.

I then tried
  View.Result_Table.Remove;
  View.Result_Table.Create (View);

but that gives me
Dispatch Error
GNOGA.GUI.BASE.OBJECT_ALREADY_CREATED - gnoga-gui-base.adb:267

- --
Björn