Hello David,

Thanks for PREFIX, it's fine but I still got the error:
cd tools && gprinstall -f --prefix=/usr/local/xnadalib-2014 -p --mode=usage
tools.gpr
Install project Tools
Project already installed, either:
   - uninstall first using --uninstall option
   - install under another name, use --install-name
   - force installation under the same name, use --install-name=tools
make: *** [install] Error 1

So I have to change:
        cd tools && gprinstall -f --prefix=$(PREFIX) -p --mode=usage
--install-name=tools tools.gpr

What is your feedback?

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr