I will work on that soon. I've been swamped with office work from end/start
of year on top of regular work, next week should be back to normal.

So I've just been using the free brain cycles to decide on how to do v1 of
the GUI builder (I've got that worked out I believe) and the bit of
development time I've had on finishing up working out all the needed parser
code (at least the rough stuff) for Gnoga_Doc, now working on getting the
parse in to a database (which docs can be generated from, etc.) and fully
qualified names. That parsing will be important for the IDE to do auto
completion and contextual help, etc.

One reason I have not done too much about layouts yet, even though I think
that is fundamentally important is that depending on the approach of the
GUI builder the needed documentation and techniques change.

David Botton

I really like to see a multi-app sample