What versions of IE and FF? Also can you make sure to clear cache or try
from "in private" sessions. Also try /boot.html, /ajax.html and /auto.html

What sort of network are you on? With a satellite network there is a large
lag and some satelite services I know use extensive proxy and compression
schemes that would break things, but on a clean internet connection I can't
imagine why nothing would work unless a problem at the browser level.

David Botton