Le 11/02/2015 13:48, Rabbi David Botton a écrit :
Bjorn,

The only thing I can think of is something to do with a Windows firewall
or anit-virus software creating issues (there is a long history of old
anti-virus messing with websockets and other web app techniques). Can
you see (if ok with you) to try the site with those disabled. I think

You win !

Deactivating only Web "protection" from my Avira Pro Suite and... Gnoga.com works again

I reactivate the web "protection

Gnoga.com don't work again...

But... why gnoga.com/ajax.html still don't work ? It should, no ?

WTF are theses antivirus :((((

--
Stéphane Rivière
Ile d'Oléron - France