On 2015-03-02 21:17, Pascal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it also working with Console_View_Type? Scrollbars are displayed
> but no lift inside when the size of content is over the size of the
> view. I tried: IntConsoleView.Overflow (Gnoga.Gui.Element.Scroll);
> IntConsoleView.Position(gnoga.Gui.Element.Absolute); with no
> success :-( Where am I wrong?

in Default i have

   procedure Default
     (Main_Window : in out Gnoga.Gui.Window.Window_Type'Class;
      Connection  : access
        Gnoga.Application.Multi_Connect.Connection_Holder_Type) is
      View : Tic_Tac_Toe.View.Default_View_Access :=
               new Tic_Tac_Toe.View.Default_View_Type;
      use Tic_Tac_Toe.View;
   begin      View.Dynamic;
      View.Create (Main_Window);
      View.Click_Button.On_Click_Handler (On_Click'access);
      View.Overflow(Gnoga.Gui.Element.Auto);

      --  Draw our board at a fixed position in browser
      for Row in Row_Type'range loop
        for Col in Col_Type'range loop
          View.Board(Row,Col).Elem.Position (Gnoga.Gui.Element.Absolute);
          View.Board(Row,Col).Elem.Top(150 * Integer(Row));
          View.Board(Row,Col).Elem.Left(150 * Integer(Col));
          View.Board(Row,Col).Elem.Width(112);
          View.Board(Row,Col).Elem.Height(112);
          View.Board(Row,Col).Elem.Border;

where

package Tic_Tac_Toe.View is

   type Row_Type is new Integer range 1..4 ;
   type Col_Type is new Integer range 1..4 ;

   type Square_Value_Type is (X, O, Free);

   type Square_Type is record
     State : Square_Value_Type := Free;
     Elem  : Gnoga.Gui.Element.Common.DIV_Type;
   end record;

   type Coordinats_Type is tagged record
     Row : Row_Type := 4;
     Col : Col_Type := 4;
     On_Board : Boolean := False;
     Is_Set   : Boolean := False;
   end record;
  function To_String(C : Coordinats_Type) return String;

   type Board_Type is array(Row_Type'range, Col_Type'range) of
Square_Type;

   type Default_View_Type is new Gnoga.Gui.View.View_Type with
      record
         Label_Text     : Gnoga.Gui.View.View_Type;
         Click_Button   : Gnoga.Gui.Element.Common.Button_Type;
         Board          : Board_Type;
         Is_Dragging    : Square_Value_Type := Free; -- source type
         Source         : Coordinats_Type;
         Target         : Coordinats_Type;
      end record;
   type Default_View_Access is access all Default_View_Type;
   type Pointer_to_Default_View_Class is access all
Default_View_Type'Class;

Björn