You could file a bug on sourceforge. For some reason the virtual machine
hosting gnoga (and many other sites) has been crashing since I updated the
host Mac OS X to El Capitan. I did so only after a month of testing so I am
surprised. If keeps happening I'll move to a different host on my network.

Do you have the same issue when use the version of Gnonga from Git?

David Botton