I am interfacing to a MySQL DB (with Gnoga of course), using the
Recordset/Query/Next iterator.

The Query works fine (Number_Of_Rows yields the correct value), but as
soon as I call Next, I get a Program_Error (exception in finalization),
or even sometimes SIGSegv (memory violation) or SIGIll (illegal
instruction)!

Anyone had this problem before? FWIW, I'm using MariaDB.

--
J-P. Rosen
Adalog