On 04/30/2016 01:58 AM, Pascal wrote:
> Are your use context related to the one I had reported beginning of last
> week?
> CONNECTION_ERROR (Dispatch Error log) after End_Application call with 2
> running Ada tasks.
My problem doesn't happen after End_Application, but while running the program.
> To avoid a regression I will now test all Gnoga tutorials, demos and tests
> programs.
> I'll keep you informed.
Mine_Detector on gnoga.com has long become unresponsive after being played for a
while. I had thought this was something to do with the server, which seems
sluggish, but maybe it's this problem. Similarly, Chattanooga on gnoga.com
becomes unresponsive if you chat long enough, again not for any problem I could
find with the program.

--
Jeff Carter
"Whatever it is, I'm against it."