On 07/15/2016 10:08 AM, Pascal wrote:
> Hello Jeff, thanks for reporting.
>
> I will check if -gnat2012 option is always set.
> Concerning -m option I had some troubles in the past, so I avoid it.

The problem is that 17.3 has GNAT 4.6 by default. One can switch to 4.8, but
then gprbuild doesn't work.

I think that 4.9 and later default to -gnat12, but there were some situations
with 4.8 that it defaulted to -gnat05 and complained about some constructs.
> Zanyblue: what a pity!
> Maybe waiting for an official release instead of SVN.

I commented the Zanyblue stuff out because it uses gprbuild directly, rather
than using the BUILDER variable, and I didn't think the gain was worth the
effort to change it.
> Sorry for that, command line is:
> $ cd bin
> $ ./linxtris -data_dir ../demo/linxtris

Probably documented somewhere.

I've now upgraded this computer to Linux Mint 18, which has GNAT 4.9.3 by
default. With the Makefile and settings.gpr from git, Gnoga now builds fine and
the demos work with Chromium and Firefox. Opera seems to freeze the whole
system, so I'm not using it anymore.

--
Jeff Carter
"So if I understand 'The Matrix Reloaded' correctly, the Matrix is