Le 12/11/2016 à 19:17, Pascal a écrit :
> Amazing result with just a dozen of rules :-)
I often say that my clients hate me - when they discover the number of
violations that passed through their careful hand reviews...

> Few comments on result:
>
> - gnoga-types-colors.adb:10:1: Error: HEADER_COMMENTS: line does not match
> pattern "^--                     Copyright \(C\) 2014 David Botton
>           --$"
> In the header, the year and author name should be any value
The year is "20"+2digits. I agree that the pattern sould be made a bit
more tolerant... Since it is a full regexp, it's easy to adjust it.

> - gnoga-types-colors.adb:47:7: Error: NAMING_CONVENTION: Name does not follow
> naming rule for "all": "aliceblue"
> Enumeration names should not follow type rule.
It's not the type rule, it's just that I require all identifiers to be
capitalized.

> - Is it possible to check "_Type" suffix only for record or tagged record
> type?
Of course. You can have naming conventions for pretty much any form of
declaration.

> What is the command line for adacontrol?
Well, if you download AdaControl, it comes with a pretty extensive user
guide...

In its simplest form:
adactl -f gnoga.aru *.ads *.adb

--