I'm wondering what to use to obtain a spreadsheet-like display. (No, I'm not
writing a spreadsheet, but I want to display data that way.) I want something
where the user can scroll through multiple rows and select an entire row by
clicking anywhere in it. Each row consists of a number of columns, the same
number for all rows, and a given column is the same width in all rows. I'd also
like to be able to set the highlighted row from the program.

The Selection_Type seems to have most of the capabilities I want: scroll through
multiple rows, select an entire row, set the highlight. I don't see how to get
the columns, though.

It might be possible to do something with a Text_Area_Type, but it doesn't seem
ideal.

A Table_Type seems like the easiest way to get the columns, but seems to have
some problems with the other features.

Any suggestions?

--
Jeff Carter