> It supports touchscreen events as they appear as mouse events.

It was my assumption too... until I've tested it :-) .
At least on the Samsung Tablet I've at reach, no mouse events are
produced at all, be it with Chrome (v.57) or the default browser (Chrome
as well, but v.44).

So I'm afraid it will be necessary to support touchscreen events
explicitly. Ideally both would be compatible, so you can just duplicate
the handler setting, e.g.:

     App.My_Canvas.On_Mouse_Move_Handler (Mouse_Move'Unrestricted_Access);
     App.My_Canvas.On_Mouse_Move_Handler
(Touchscreen_Move'Unrestricted_Access);

Gautier