> I was curious as to what OS you chose.
Windows 2016 Server Datacenter (sounds good, doesn't it  ;-)  ?)

>> unzip the app_deploy.zip file in the server, start the executable - et
>> voilà!
> What about starting the executable automatically after a reboot, or if it
> fails?
Sure, it's possible. Normally you don't reboot the OS and usually the
GNOGA executable is recovering from the worst situations, with some
exceptions...
>> You can have a glimpse there:
>>
>> http://52.202.48.80:8080/
> That loads indefinitely. Perhaps the program is not running.
Something bad happened and it seems to have left the server in a lunatic
state...
OK restarted the executable.
Hope you are luckier this time...