On 10/22/2017 04:02 PM, Pascal via Gnoga-list wrote:
> With Firefox on macOS I've got errors at first run but none on next runs in
> the same window.
> Is it something regarding caching?
>
> 2017-10-22 15:49:17.07 : Play_Sound: http://localhost:8080/glass.ogg
> 0.00000E+00
> 2017-10-22 15:49:17.07 : Sound_Duration: http://localhost:8080/glass.ogg
> 0.00000E+00
> 2017-10-22 15:49:17.97 : Sound_Duration: http://localhost:8080/glass.ogg
> 7.51836E-01
> 2017-10-22 15:49:17.97 : Sound_Duration: http://localhost:8080/glass.ogg
> 7.51836E-01

Perhaps. I've noticed with Firefox 56.0/Linux that the widget sometimes shows
the total time as well as the elapsed time the
first time a file is played. I don't know for sure what the deciding factor is,
but it seems that it always displays the
total time for .flac files, never for .ogg, and sometimes for .mp3.

--
Jeff Carter
"I used to manufacture escalator shoes for people