Thanks Jeff for reporting.

Version 1.3 was in beta since the 16th of July.
You were the very first to report on it.
Feedback is obviously needed good or bad as I can only make test with macOS
environment on my side.
Version 1.3a has been cancelled until I understand what it was bad.

I need more information on what happened, can you please send attached full log
and changes you made?

PS: I really enjoy Bertrand Meyer quote.

Thanks, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr