Thanks Jeremiah for reporting.

See some answers below.
But in a general case,I need more information on what happened, can you send
attached full log?

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr

> Le 3 nov. 2017 à 01:02, Jeremiah Breeden <jeremiah.bree...@gmail.com> a écrit
> :
>
> Right now there are a lot of issues compiling with the following setup:
>
> Windows 10 64 bit
> mingw64 (GCC 7.2)
> "make all" command
>
> Issues so far:
> 1.  fails to compile because it cannot make the ./lib directory.  When I
> looked at the directory structure there existed a file named "lib" with no
> extension.  Windows cannot have both a file and a directory named lib.  I
> deleted the file to continue

Seems that starting with a fresh empty working directory is needed in this case
then clone, checkout and make all.

> 2.  zbcom fails to build due to warnings treated as errors.  I removed the -g
> switch from zbcom.gpr to continue

What were the warnings?
What about -g switch?

> 3.  zbcomile fails because it cannot create the bin folder in zanyblue.  I
> manually added the binf file to continue

Maybe same as point 1.

> 4.  zbtest failed to compile due to no xmlada library.  I stopped here.
> Prior to 1.3 I was able to do make all with this setup no problem.  I'm
> guessing xmlada is a new dependency?  Or perhaps the make file used to
> ignore?  not sure what to do here.

XMLAda lib is a default lib for GNAT GPL. I missed that. As zbtest is not
required for you, you can omit it:
Gnoga Makefile change:

# Zanyblue with DEBUG on
zanyblue:
-       cd deps/zanyblue/src && $(MAKE) BUILD=Debug
+       cd deps/zanyblue/src && $(MAKE) BUILD=Debug APPDIRS="zbmcompile zbinfo"
        cd deps/zanyblue/src && $(MAKE) INSTALL_DIR=$(CWD)/build install

> Right now, using Gnoga with FSF GNAT on windows has a lot of speed bumps.
> For now I am reverting back to 1.2 until I can figure it out.

Sorry for that, 1.3 is really worth while as it includes modal dialogs ;-)

> Anyone else having similar problems?

Many feedbacks are really needed to improve portability across environments.