The error is in building a demo; Sqlite is not needed to build Gnoga. As I
don't use Sqlite, I don't want to install or build it just so a demo will
build. It should, therefore, be expected that this demo might fail, and its
failure should not result in the overall build failing.

--Jeff Carter"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time."Monty Python and
the Holy Gral

    On Thursday, August 29, 2019, 7:19:30 PM UTC, Pascal
<blady-...@users.sf.net> wrote:

> Le 29 août 2019 à 17:54, J Carter <jc...@ymail.com> a écrit :
>
> On Linux (Xubuntu 19.04, GNAT 8.3.0), "make all" ends with
>
> Bind
>    [gprbind]      adablog-main.bexch
>    [Ada]          adablog-main.ali
> Link
>    [link]        adablog-main.adb
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsqlite3
> gprbuild: link of adablog-main.adb failed
> make: *** [Makefile:244: adablog] Error 4
>
> I don't know if that's expected.

Hello Jeff,

It seems that libsqlite3 is not present or not in view of the linker of your
configuration.
If so, sqlite3 source codes are present in Gnoga. Just do (in Gnoga folder):
$ make sqlite3
Then "make all", the linker should find libsqlite3 in <gnoga folder>/lib.

@Gautier: libsqllite3 should be built by Gnoga makefile automatically if make
is launched from a Windows command window.
But not if launched from a mingw shell. In this later case just do as for Jeff.

HTH, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr