Getting rid of anonymous access types is always a good idea. Your fix for the
1st problem seems good to me.

The Chattanooga problem still seems like a compiler error to me. I don't see
any work-around. Unless it is reported I doubt if it will be corrected.

⁣--
Jeff Carter
"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time."
Monty Python and the Holy Grail​