We are newbies on Gnoga :)

So, some silly questions follow...

We found that the Style method on object raises exceptions on click when many elements are created. On a massive app, calling too many times this method will crashed it. Instead, we use Add_Class procedure with an extra CSS file, but we would have preferred an All-Ada solution. Would you have some advice about this ?

We have not found a /getElementByID function/, as we may use in JavaScript. Someone already asked this question previously but we have not understood David Botton's answer ([Gnoga-list] getElementById 2019-08-04 13:45). Its advice was to use Gnoga.Element.Attach, Gnoga.Element.Attach_Using_Parent functions. However, they are creation methods.

Thanks by advance,

Théodore, Stéphane

--
Sowebio Développement