Hello Frank,

> Le 4 oct. 2023 à 18:51, Frank Hrebabetzky <hr...@t-online.de> a écrit :
>
> I found a way: removing explicitly the form of the view (with the checkbox on
> it) did the job. For that to work I had to replace the text written with
> view.Put_Line with an element of Text_Type placed on the form.

Good to know.
Doing some tests, that's the most efficient way with Gnoga ;-).

> Nevertheless it seems strange to me that the elements on a form remain
> visible after hiding the underlying view.

Gnoga relies on the underlying HTML entities and Javascript code.
Thus it may differ from one browser to the other.
If you can inspect displayed page with your browser then you can watch
Javascript instructions coming from Gnoga in Javascript console and look at
HTML changes.

Regards, Pascal.
https://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr