Hi, all.
I know that Orca is suppose to have a --setup option wich will setup
Orca, but from in gnome terminal when I do orca --setup it does
absolutely nothing. Any ideas what to do about that?
Some of the things I want to do and I don't know if it is supported yet
or not is save Dectalk speech pitch, volume, and rate settings for orca.
When I log in it would be nice to have speech set to say 300 words a
minute, voice Paul, and Pitch something like 110. I also would like to
be able to setup muy flat review keys to something like Harry so it is
different from Paul. Can this be done in Orca? I know it works in
gnopernicus.