Hi David!

Caribou currently has single key switch access. although it is incomplete,
and buggy. I am right now in the midst of an overhaul in Caribou, but I
would love to check back with you later when we refocus efforts on switch
access. I don't know of any switch users who are willing to make this work,
so I am happy you found this mailing list!

Cheers,
  Eitan.