Hi all,

We took some notes at our docs+translators meetup at this year's GUADEC, so
wanted to share them with a larger group:

https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/docs-i18n-almeria

I also updated the BoF wiki page with a list of links to blog posts that
contain more information on what we worked on:

https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2018/Hacking%20days/DocsL10nWorkshop

If you have more links, please share them.

Big thanks to everybody who participated!

Cheers,
pk