On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 11:16 AM Jeremy Bicha <jbi...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I've been adding the Keyboard Shortcuts dialogs to several games as
> part of the 3.32 app menu updates and I've run into this duplication
> issue. I'd like to remove the Keyboard Shortcuts page from the help
> for these games.

Here's what I'm doing now. I am removing the link so that the Keyboard
Shortcuts help page doesn't show in the default help view. (It will
still end up showing if you search for it.)

I did this so that we don't lose translations in case we end up
deciding we do want to duplicate the help after all.

I am doing some 3.31.3 tarball releases now since I know it's easier
for some people to test from a tarball than from jhbuild or bst or
whatever. So I think this will help the discussion.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha