On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 at 18:25, sajolida <sajol...@pimienta.org> wrote:

> Emmanuele Bassi via gnome-doc-list:
> >
> > I've just announced the new version of the developer.gnome.org
> > <http://developer.gnome.org> website:
>
> Hi, sajolida from Tails here.
>
> Sorry I'm probably very late to the dance but I now see that the former
> GNOME Documentation Style Guide disappeared from the new
> developer.gnome.org:
>
> https://developer.gnome.org/gdp-style-guide/

The guide is still available on the snapshot of the old developers
documentation site:

https://developer-old.gnome.org/gdp-style-guide/stable/

But, to be quite honest, I have no idea how useful the style guide is,
given that it hasn't been touched in years.

We used it as a reference for our documentation work at Tails:

> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/documentation/guidelines/
>
> Are there any plans to put it back online? Update it?

I'd be happy to publish a style guideline for application documentation
that is relevant to GNOME in 2021. I have no plans to actually do this
work, though.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--