Hi guys :)

I reloaded the Georgian 2.14 status pages today, looking forward to seeing their new files up there, and the page still shows 22nd February. No change since yesterday.

My Vietnamese Gnome 2.14 pages are a mix:

developer-libs  22nd Feb.               have data
desktop                 "                  "
office          23rd Feb                no data, all yellow bars
extras                  "                  "
fifth-toe                       "                  "

Is something wrong? :(