Hi all,

I've just marked the name of the Invest Chart application (the Name field in
the desktop.in file) for translation, so that this name can be localized.

I know we're in string freeze and that this change "adds" a new string, but
since the name cannot be translated at all at the moment (it will always
appear in English in your menu!), this actuall is a bug fix and not a string
addition.

If you don't translate the string it will appear in English anyway, so
this change only can only cause positive effects! :)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

and it's you i see :: but you don't see me                       -- coldplay