On 9/4/06, Andre Klapper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Am Montag, den 04.09.2006, 16:37 +0200 schrieb Åsmund Skjæveland:
> > When reporting typos in the original strings, should I use keyword 'I18N'
> > or 'L10N'? Is the latter for all typos or only for translations?
>
> i'd go with 'L10N' and 'string' here. i would file typos that do not
> affect translation as 'string' only (my humble opinion).

I'd suggest just using the 'string' keyword for typos in original messages.

Typos in original messages are by definition not a problem with the
localization (translation) of the message, and hence the 'L10N'
keyword should not be used for these problems, IMHO.
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describekeywords.cgi

Christian