hello,

I'm a member of polish gnome translation team.
Polish translation got a massive update for 2.16.1, but now it appears
that we have nobody with cvs access among us. It seems that our
coordinator (Artur Flinta) is off-line at the moment and most probably
will be offline for all this week-end. He started a cvs account grant
procedure for me, but at the moment we have no response from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

So I would like to know possibly exact deadline date for translation cvs
commit and if there is somebody who would help us with the commit in
case we don't contact Artur before the deadline. (I know that this idea
is rather unusual, but maybe as an exception, someone of You will help
us ;-))

thanks in advance,
--
AviaryPL l10n team